Wednesday 18 May 2011

Synaptic short-circuiting*#$@%**

Some days are just *#@%**
Its not even about getting up from "the wrong side of the bed"! Like clockwork, I have swung my legs down on the same side of the bed every morning in all these years, albeit with eyes closed and puffy with lack of sleep (the story of my life), groping my way to the washroom basin to strive cold water splashes as a means of awakening.

Its not about any issue clogging my nerves, or any other irritant that I can immediately bring to mind. Just SNAP! The charged particles of matter within my head, and matter without..surrounding my sleepy head... just seem to go to war with each other and produce jabbed sparks of lightening through my head!!

Interaction with other specimens of humanity is disastrous! There is every likelihood of their heads getting bitten off, and its not aesthetic to see numerous headless creatures float around the highly-charged atmosphere!!!

Taking a painkiller, solitude, and darkness..seem to be my only Nirwana. Sigh! What a waste of a beautiful day! 

1 comment:

  1. Mother! I'm having a similar kinda day! But will also a headache, body ache and nausea. The heat, it is! *sigh*
    I think we better warn mortals around us, no?

    ReplyDelete